WHAT WE DO
Squaria Global is growing with huge customer followers. We deal effortlessly with the rural market in making available products and services to the customers from varied businesses at ease. Our focus on serving reliable and confidential services to the customers has won their hearts. We ensure that every Indian rural is getting access to basic needs for modern banking and other affordable products and services which makes their life more comfortable and with better living standards.
We make available technology-driven real time rural and semi-urban connectivity at the Gram Panchayat level through a range of services and products across the same target consumers. We propose a portfolio of exclusive BFSI and banking services with a strong distribution channel to deliver G2C and B2C services in diverse segments.
We endeavor to facilitate universal social and financial inclusion through latest technologies and thus aim to get a high success rate in the retailer arena. Following are the various ranges of services that we deliver:
- UIDAI: It stands for Unique Identification Authority of India. It was created with the objective to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID), named as "Aadhaar", to all residents of India.
- RSBY: It stands for Rashtriya Swastha Bima Yojna. It was launched in 2008 to target only the BPL- Below Poverty Line households including street vendors, construction workers, licensed railway porters, rag pickers, rickshaw pullers, mine workers, domestic workers and auto/taxi drivers. It is to improve healthcare facilities and provide financial protection against health expenses.
- E-KYC: It stands for electronic – Know Your Customer. It is an electronically fulfilled process with direct authorization by the citizen. It enables individuals to authorize service providers to receive electronic copy of their proof or identity and address.
- Financial Inclusion: It is the delivery of financial services to disadvantaged and low-income segments of society at affordable costs. Example: Opening of bank account and other payment and transfer services
- CSC Service: It stands for Common Services Center Scheme, it is a part of National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
- Skill Development and Training: It is a potential source for the national economy that creates a workforce empowered with the necessary and upgraded skills and knowledge. Also enhances access to decent employment.
- Aadhar PVC card: Squaria Global provides printing services for Adhaar card on PVC material which is easier for handling and carrying.
- Biometric device: We possess a biometric device that is necessary for security identification and authentication via fingerprints, iris prints, facial images and voice recognition. This process if also followed for creating Aadhar card and smart card.
- Smart card printer and Consumable for printers: Necessary for printing various kinds of cards with the best quality image and prints. A great selection of toner or ink cartridges will give better results.